1. Soak fermented black beans in cold water for 10-15 mins, strain and set aside.
2. For the sauce, combine ingredients and whisk until well combined.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a wok over high heat until it begins to smoke, add the beef and sautee for 1 minute or until just cooked, set aside.
4. Heat remaining vegetable oil in a wok over high heat until it begins to smoke, add chopped onion and sautee until it begins to colour, add broccoli and cook for a further minute.
5. Add snow peas, red capsicum and baby corn to the wok and sautee until just tender.
6. Finally add the beef and the sauce and stir to combine.
7. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.