1. Preheat your fan forced oven to 180 degrees
2. In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder and yogurt (and the chives if including), mixing well and kneading to combine the dough. The dough will be sticky, this is ok.
3. With a tablespoon roughly scoop out a spoon full of mixture, rolling together to roughly create a ball shape, then place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
4. Repeat this step for all the remaining dough mixture, leaving some space between each ball on the tray as they will slightly expand whilst cooking
5. In a microwavable bowl, roughly cube the unsalted butter and microwave for about 30 seconds or until mostly melted
6. Add the teaspoon of Vegemite to the melted butter, mixing well until the Vegemite combines with the butter to make a brown looking liquid.
7. Coat each of the balls by brushing the butter and Vegemite mixture with a silicon baking pastry brush, then sprinkle the Mingle Bagel seasoning over each one too.
8. Place in the oven and cook for approximately 15mins or until the bagel bites are cooked through
9. Once cooked, allow to cool and serve either as is or with your favourite accompaniments such as ricotta cheese, smashed avocado or cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!