1. Cook the instant noodles as per instructions on the packet.
2. Add the peas and corn whilst they are cooking so the boiling water warms the ingredients.
3. While the noodles are cooking, heat oil in a frypan over medium-high heat and fry the egg until whites are set and the yolk is to your liking. Set aside.
4. Once the noodles are done, add 1 tsp of Vegemite and season the cooked noodles with the flavourings from the instant noodle packet.
5. Assemble by placing the seasoned noodles in a bowl, top with a fried egg and garnish with coriander sprigs.
TIPS: You could add any vegetables you have in the fridge, broccoli florets would work well. You could also try garnishing with spring onion, fresh chilli or crispy shallots if you like!