1. Preheat your oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper. Place the sheets of puff pastry on the bench to defrost.
2. Squeeze a tablespoon of VEGEMITE Squeezy onto each sheet of puff pastry and spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle half the cheese over each sheet.
3. Roll up each sheet of puff pastry to form a tight log. Using a sharp knife, cut the logs in half down the length.
4. With each log, place one half on top of the other to form a cross and twist to form a long rope. You should have two logs in total.
5. Place the logs onto the prepared tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crunchy.