1. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Add olive oil and onions and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft. Add the beef, garlic and carrot and cook until the beef is well browned. Add tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add stock, diced tomatoes, VEGEMITE Squeezy and gravy powder and frozen peas. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes, or until the stock has reduced, and the mince has thickened.
2. Peel the potatoes. Place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain the potatoes and return to the pan. Mash with a potato masher. Stir through butter and milk a little at a time until you have a soft consistency.
3. Transfer the cooked mince to a 2-litre baking dish.
4. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
5. Spoon the mashed potato over the mince and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
6. Remove from the oven and serve with green beans.