1. Make the marinade for the salmon by combining the sesame oil, ginger and VEGEMITE. Mix until the VEGEMITE is well combined, and then stir in the ketchup manis and sweet chilli sauces.
2. Combine the marinade with the cubed salmon, mixing well to coat and then set aside to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, prepare the vegetables ready for plating. Combine the rice with the Mingle Bagel seasoning, mixing well through to speckle the rice.
4. Cook the salmon on a medium-high fry pan, until cooked.
5. Now get ready to assemble your bowl, you may like to line up the ingredients separately or mix together – totally up to you!
6. Top with a drizzle of Japanese mayonnaise, garnish with crispy onions and/or a little bit more Mingle Seasoning if you like and your bowl is ready to enjoy.