1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray 8 large muffin hole tray with olive oil and set aside.
2. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl. Add peas, corn, carrot, capsicum, parsley, chives, cheese, egg and milk and stir until combined. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine VEGEMITE Less Salt with melted butter and stir until VEGEMITE Less Salt is melted into butter.
4. Add VEGEMITE Less Salt melted butter mixture into wet ingredients.
5. Add flour and baking powder to wet ingredients and fold in gently until just combined.
6. Spoon the mixture evenly between 8 muffin holes. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and mixture is set.
Note: We use our 40% Less Salt VEGEMITE in this recipe, but you can use your favourite Mitey spread.