VEGEMITE is committed to providing a Mitey experience for all our customers. Our returns policy applies to all purchases made on our website (Mitey online store) and is in addition to your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act and similar laws.
When purchasing clothing via our Mitey online store, please ensure your correct size is selected. Refer to our sizing chart on each product.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please skip to the “Faulty Goods” section below.
Returns – Australian orders
Clothing items purchased through our Mitey online store can be returned within 30 days of purchase date for a refund (excluding shipping charges), provided the following conditions are met:
• the item is a clothing item;
• the item is not a personalised item;
• the item must be unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition and packaging; and
• for swimwear, the hygiene stickers must be intact and in its original packaging.
Unfortunately, unless the goods are faulty, we don’t offer refunds on non-clothing items or exchanges on any orders. If you have ordered a clothing item and would like a different size or colour, please return your items and reorder the size or item you would like.
How to return your items
If your items meet the above return conditions, please follow the below steps to return the clothing via our Australia Post Returns portal. Unless the Goods are faulty (see “Faulty Goods” section below), there is a $9.15 charge for returning your order which is payable through the Australia Post Returns portal.
1. Visit the Australia Post Returns portal to book in the exchange
2. Fill out the returns form and check your email for your return’s confirmation and the return label.
3. Pease ensure the return parcel is secure and includes both VEGEMITE’S return address (Fulfilio – Vegemite, 2 Maker Place, Truganina, VIC, 3029), and your address details and order number. Please check the label generated from Australian Post to ensure this information is correct and included.
4. Print and attach your return label to your parcel and drop your return parcel at any Australia Post Office or red Post Office Box.
5. Please allow 7 – 10 business days for return to be processed.
Change of mind returns – International orders
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges for change of mind purchases on international orders.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please see the “Faulty Goods” section below.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
If the goods are faulty, incorrect, wrongly described, damaged or otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following information:
• the order number;
• clear photograph(s) of the goods; and
• a description of the goods and the fault or damage.
We may require you to return the goods to us. If so, we will send you a prepaid returns label for you to return the goods to us. We may also request further information in order to enable us to process your claim.
If you there is minor problem with the goods, we may choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Where this is a major problem with the goods, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund.
Where an item is damaged through your misuse or abnormal use, we will not provide a refund, exchange, or repair.
We will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.