These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Promoter: Bega Cheese Limited, 1 Vegemite Way, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207, Australia
1. The immediate families and employees of Bega Cheese, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. To enter weekly prize draws, purchase a promotional 220g jar of Vegemite Yeast extract then scan the QR code on the jar or visit vegemite.co.uk/win-aussie-trip then enter name, phone number, email address and unique code found on bottom of the jar. By entering online, you will get an auto response thank you page. The promotion opens on 00:00 01/05/2023 and closes at 23:59 on 06/08/2023 for receipt of all entries. Entries outside of this period will be rejected.
3. Entries are restricted to one per person, per email per number for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
4. Only genuine unique codes printed on Promotional Products can be used. Unique codes cannot be sold or transferred. Any attempts to undermine the use of genuine unique codes in this Promotion will mean disqualification of entry.
5. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. There are 101 prizes to be drawn. 10 prizes to be won for 10 weeks commencing 29/05/2023 with the last draw taking place on 07/08/2023 winning a trip for 2 people to Australia.
Weekly Prize Summary
|01/05/2023 – 29/05/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise (Bucket hat, socks, water bottle, cookbook, bum bag, or lunchbox)|
|30/05/2023 – 05/06/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|06/06/2023 – 12/06/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|13/06/2023 – 19/06/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|20/06/2023 – 26/06/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|27/06/2023 – 03/07/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|04/07/2023 – 10/07/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|11/07/2023 – 17/07/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|18/07/2023 – 24/07/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|25/07/2023 – 31/07/2023||10 x Vegemite merchandise|
|07/08/2023||1 x Trip to Australia|
6.1 Number of prizes available by item:
- 15 Bucket Hats
- 20 Socks
- 15 Drink Bottles
- 25 VEGEMITE Cookbooks
- 15 Bum Bags
- 5 Lunchboxes
- 5 Beach Towels
Vegemite merchandise winners will receive a prizes chosen at random by the Promoter from the list above, there is no option to substitute or change the prize won.
6.2 The last prize to be drawn on 07/08/2023 will win 1 x return flight for 2 people over the age of 18 (winner and one guest) from the UK departing from London Heathrow only to Melbourne, Australia, including 5 nights in a 4* hotel sharing a twin / double room, £500 spending money (total) and comprehensive travel insurance up to the value of £70 for 2 people (excluding pre-existing medical conditions which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest). Transfer to and from airport is not included. Regional connections available for a supplement which is payable by the winner at the time of booking. Winners can add additional nights’ accommodation at the same hotel at their own expense subject to date exclusions. Maximum extension length 3 months or as long as a tourist visa is valid. The holiday is valid for travel until 30th June 2024 and excludes the months of December and January, bank holidays in both the UK and Australia and major sporting events including, Melbourne F1 Grand Prix (28th -31st March), The Great Barrier Reef Masters Games (25th – 28th May), The Ashes and Australia Open (15th – 28th January). All travel must be completed by 30th June 2024. The winners’ details will be passed to Cloud Nine Incentives who will arrange travel details direct with the winner.
6.3 The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel. The winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination.
6.4 All holiday dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promoter at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
6.5 Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner and guest. The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize. Merchandise total value is £5050 for all 100 items, Flights and accommodation £6050. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or individual elements of it for one of greater or equal value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. All prizes are non-transferable with no cash alternative and will only be issued to the winners.
6.6 All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine Incentives and the Promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
6.7 Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
6.8 Comprehensive travel insurance up to the value of £70 for 2 people is included in the prize up to and including the age of 69; however, it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions. In the event that cover is not granted an equivalent cash allowance of £70 will be provided so adequate cover can be sought. This will be the prize winner’s responsibility and proof of insurance will be required prior to departure.
The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by the destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their guest (where applicable).
7. Proof of identity (passport or equivalent) and purchase will be called for before the prize is awarded which the entrant or winner must provide within 14 days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
The Promoter or Cloud Nine Incentives will accept no responsibility for hotels / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Cloud Nine Incentives will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
8. The winners will be drawn via a random computer process every Monday from week commencing 29/05/2023 under independent supervision. Winners are randomly selected from all valid entries after purchase of a participating product during the promotional period. 15 backup winners are also randomly picked at the same time should winners not be reachable or decline the prize.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of each weekly draw via email (obtained when entering their own details into website) by Bray Leino Limited. The winners must respond via email to email@example.com to claim their prize however, if a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions within a 14-day period from first contact or is ineligible or rejects the prize, the prize will be forfeited, and a back-up winner will be chosen using the same methodology as above and notified by email. The winners will be required to confirm their name and email address and provide proof of purchase. Winners of Vegemite merchandise will be required to provide a valid postal address. Australia trip prize winners will be required to provide their county of residence, UK bank account details and proof of identity (passport or equivalent) via a secure process. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the holiday prize. The process will repeat twice for merchandise prizes after which they will be null and void. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
11. After valid claim and the completion of the verification process, the winners will be contacted via email by Bray Leino for the delivery of their merchandise or by Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd for the delivery of the flights, spending money which will be sent via bank transfer 2 weeks prior to departure, insurance and accommodation. Details will be passed to a third-party courier (Parcel Force, Royal Mail or DPD) to deliver the merchandise prizes by second class delivery. This will be arranged 3 days after valid claim and the completion of the verification process. The data supplied to the courier will be held with them until delivery is completed then will be immediately deleted.
12. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, or industry-wide supply chain issues, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter or their Agent and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prize.
13. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery/fulfilment of their prize.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and by any agent appointed to assist with running the promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose.
15. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
c) For entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible, invalid or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
d) the Promoter is not liable for any problems incurred by technical issues at the entrant or winner(s) end, including poor WIFI signal.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), illness, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. Winners may be requested to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter may request to use a winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
18. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to Bray Leino, Old Rectory, Filleigh, Barnstaple, EX32 0RX.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
22. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.