Fine Silver Replica Mini Jar Promotion
Promotion Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Entry contain important information you need to know about your entry and the Promotion generally. Make sure you read these Terms & Conditions of Entry carefully.
Information about how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. If you choose to participate in this Promotion, then you agree that these Terms & Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
VEGEMITE’s Fine Silver Mini Jar Replica Promotion
Bega Cheese Limited (ABN 81 008 358 503) of 23-45 Ridge Street, North Bega, NSW 2550 (Bega)
The promotion starts at 9am AEST on 16th June 2023 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 10th August 2023. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Who Can Enter
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 13 years or older as at the commencement of the Promotion. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter and if you win, the prize may be awarded to your parent/guardian. Employees of our company and its subsidiaries (and their immediate families) and the employees of any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. When we say ‘immediate families’ we mean spouse (whether married or defacto), child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin.
How to Enter
The first 500 individuals who:
- purchase a 1 oz Collectable Fine Silver Mini Jar Replica from the Vegemite ecommerce store website; or
- purchase a 3 oz Collectable Fine Silver Mini Jar Replica from the Vegemite ecommerce store website
will automatically be entered in the competition.
Each purchase is an entry. You can make as many purchases as you like. After 500 purchases of each type of Mini Jar replica has been reached, no further entries will be accepted.
Entrants can only enter in their own individual capacity. Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names may also invalidate all entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
Purchases must be made during the Promotion Period and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries will not be accepted in any other way or form or at any other time. Incomplete and ineligible orders will be deemed invalid. Once you have made a purchase during the Promotion Period, you will be eligible for the prize. You cannot alter or delete your entry after your purchase.
- for participants who purchased a 1 oz jar, five x 1 oz 18 Karat Gold Plated Fine Silver Mini Jar Replicas; and
- for participants who purchased a 3 oz jar, five x 3 oz 18 Karat Gold Plated Fine Silver Mini Jar Replicas.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of consideration. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. We accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority. If a winner does not take an element of a prize by the time stipulated by us, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. We accept no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
The total prize pool is $2,700 RRP, (including GST). Any costs not expressly included in the prize description are the responsibility of the winner.
Winner Selection & Notification
If you are one of the first 500 purchasers of a 1 oz Collectible Fine Silver Mini Jar, you will be eligible for one of five of the 1 oz 18 Karat Gold Plated Fine Silver Mini Jar Replicas.
If you are one of the first 500 purchasers of a 3 oz Collectable Fine Silver Mini Jar, you will be eligible for one of five of the 3 oz 18 Gold Plated Fine Silver Mini Jar Replicas.
One random draw from the entries received for the 1 oz Fine Silver Mini Jar Replica and one random draw from all entries received for the 3 oz Fine Silver Mini Jar Replica during the Promotion Period will be conducted at 9am AEST on Friday 11 August 2023, at 1 Vegemite Way, Port Melbourne. The first five complete, eligible entries from each draw will each win a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to draw 5 additional reserve entries for each draw and to record them (in order drawn) in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn as a winner, or a winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize.
Winners will be notified by email within 2 business days of determination and will be provided with instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize.
Winners’ names will be published on https://www.instagram.com/vegemite on or around 14 August 2023.
The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be notified by email after the draws have taken place. We would like to share an image of that person with the winning jar on @vegemite Instagram page.
Using your images
- By providing us with an image of you with the winning jar, you agree to give us a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferrable, and fully sublicensable licence to use your image in connection with the Promotion (such as posting your entry on our Facebook Page, for all the world to see and admire) and for related marketing and promotional purposes. You consent to us using your image in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to you (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an image, you consent to and waive any claim or right of action you may in respect of any such dealings with the entry that might otherwise infringe your moral rights (including the rights of attribution and integrity or against false attribution) in respect of the entry or entry content. We may use this image without notice or attribution to you. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
- If requested by us, entrants, and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to us and our associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
- We and our associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- We and our associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- We accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, you agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Any part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry which are void or not enforceable by law will be automatically severed from these Terms & Conditions of Entry, where possible, to ensure that the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Entry remain in effect. We may vary these Terms & Conditions of Entry from time to time as required for compliance with law or for the purposes of correcting any error or omission. As such, it is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure that they review these Terms & Conditions of Entry at the time of entry and all other material times.
- These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and their courts of appeal.