1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a medium springform cake tin with baking paper.
2. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside until needed.
3. Add the oil to a hot wok over a medium-high heat. Immediately add the sliced onion, garlic and ginger and stir for 1-2 minutes until everything has softened slightly.
4. Add the chicken strips and stir, allowing to cook for 1 minute or until the surface of the chicken turns white. Remember to cut the chicken against the grain to help keep it juicy and tender as the chicken is cooking.
5. Add in the carrot and capsicum, allowing to cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Any additional quick-cooking vegetables can be added to the stir fry.
6. Add the noodles to the stir fry, squeeze in the VEGEMITE and toss to coat. Adjust seasoning, if necessary, remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Refrigerate the stir fry to cool it faster.
7. When cooled, add the beaten eggs and stir through to mix well. Transfer the stir fry mixture to the cake tin and press it firmly into the tine to flatten. Place the tin into the oven to bake until the top is crispy and golden, about 45-50 minutes.
8. Carefully remove the stir fry noodle cake from the tin and garnish with sliced spring onion. Serve immediately with a sweet chilli dipping sauce and ENJOY!